Participation Conditions for APV Events
With the application for an APV event you accept the following participation conditions:
1. In general the number of participants at the events is limited. Applications are dealt within the order they are received. A waiting list will be conducted.
2. After the acceptance of your application you will receive an invoice, which also serves as the confirmation of your registration.
3. The participation fee must be transferred to one of our accounts at the latest until the due payment date given on the invoice.
4. In the case that the event has to be cancelled APV will repay the registration fee. Any claim for compensation cannot be accepted. APV will not be responsible for discount airfare penalties or other costs incurred due to a cancellation.
5. APV reserves the right to change speakers or modify the programme of the course.
6. Cancellation conditions:
The organisation of the events not only requires time but also costs. We therefore would appreciate your understanding that in the case that you cancel your participation we have to charge the following fees:
- Up to 29 days before the event takes place: 20,00 EUR handling fee applies.
- 21 to 28 days before the event takes place: 10 per cent of the registration fee and 50.00 EUR minimum, respectively.
- 10 to 20 days before the event takes place: 50 per cent of the registration fee.
- 9 to 1 day before the event takes place or in the case of non-appearance: the entire registration fee.Additionally we offer the possibility to name a substitute colleague for the participation free of charge.
APV Executive Committee
Mainz, January 2013