Biologicals, Medical Devices and Combination Products – challenges for packaging materials | CN 6690
VenueRelexa Hotel Stuttgarter Hof
Anhalter Straße 8-9
Phone:+49 30 26483-0
Fax:+49 30 26483-900
Workshop programme for download
- 6690 Biologicals Medical Devices and Combination Products - challenges for packaging materials.pdf(4.1 M)
This conference addresses all who are entrusted with the development, processing, application, quality control and/or quality assurance of packaging materials for biologics, medical devices and combination products.
Find out more about best practices, current developments and new trends.
Take advantage of the opportunity for discussing with specialists and sharing experiences with colleagues.
This conference provides up-to-date knowledge about packaging solutions for biologicals, medical devices and combination products.
• Which challenges do we have with filling of biologicals?
• Which parameters and special requirements for the materials are relevant?
• Which measuring procedures and methods for closure integrity do exist?
• Which materials are used?
• Do we have to consider different aspects in the development of packaging
materials for biologicals?
• How are biologicals different in regards to leachable?
• What devices we need in future?
All the presentations in the conference will give some interesting answers.
Dr. Udo Janske
Dr. Udo Janske started his professional carreer at Merck, Darmstadt, Germany in 1987. Currently he is Director for Sterile Production and Packaging of Liquids. Dr. Udo Janske is Pharmacist with special qualification in pharmaceutical technology. He has many experiences in making and packaging of solids and liquids.
Since 1984 he is member of APV and active member of the special focus group packaging.
|Industry||1,290.00 €||1,390.00 €|
|Authorities/Academia||645.00 €||695.00 €|
|Students (full time)||178.00 €||178.00 €|